<How to Use>
* Registration of a message
You may register messages concerning your safety by selecting a pre-defined comment such as "Safety." You may write a message up to 100 characters for this option. Registration can be done for up to 10 messages. In case you register messages above this number, the oldest messages will be deleted first. Messages may be stored until the end of a service that was opened during a disaster.
* Deletion of a message
You may delete your registered safety messages.
* Auto Notify
You may send your messages to pre-defined e-mail addresses. In case you register e-mail addresses to be notified of your messages, e-mail notifications may be automatically sent. Up to 10 e-mail addresses may be registered.
You may reply to messages by clicking on the link attached in e-mail notifications. For one message, you can register up to five messages.
<Attention in the use>
* WILLCOM mobile phone subscribers may register, delete messages, send email notifications.
* When a disaster occurs during the trial service period, we will shift service to disaster mode. In this case, messages registered during the trial service period may be deleted.
* WILLCOM, Inc shall bear no responsibility for malfunctions caused by access obstacles.
* WILLCOM, Inc will take no responsibility for malfunctions incurred due to heavy access traffic to the service or due to equipment failure, damages incurred by failure, damage, etc. of registered messages, regardless of the causes.
* When inappropriate use of the service was confirmed by WILLCOM Inc, There is a case where a message was deleted without prior notice to a registrant until after the fact.
* WX220J(Z) and AH-J3003S user cannot use NTT EAST and WEST Disaster Message Board(web171).